Upper black eddy pa dating Free xxx text best of free webcam dating
The application listed the company address as 1573-1576 Niagara Street in Buffalo, and their products were listed as tinner's snips and hand shears. In 1956 the company filed a trademark for "BLUE BIRD" as block text (no design), with the company's products listed as tinner's snips, battery service tools, and pliers. The overall length is 8.1 inches, and the finish is nickel plating. The shank is also marked with a forged-in shield symbol enclosing a "B", as can be seen at the righthand side.
The trademark was issued as #230,677 on August 2, 1927. The trademark was issued as #629,907 on July 3, 1956. 708 combination pliers in the 8 inch size, stamped "Guaranteed" and "Buffalo U. Readers familiar with our article on Bonney will immediately recognize this as the Bonney B-Shield Logo, a marking frequently found on early Bonney tools.
The overall length is 8.4 inches, and the finish is nickel plating. 7 plier wrench with a removable jaw, stamped "Made in U. The first patent number refers to the Eifel 1916 patent #1,181,654 describing an early design for geared pliers. 15 shows a 1/2-drive Ayer 1-9/32 pressed-steel socket, stamped with the A-Circle logo and the fractional size (not shown). Given the proximity of the Ayer and Packer companies, the socket sets from either company may be found with sockets or tools from the other maker included. The overall length is 8.1 inches, and the finish is plain steel with a black oxide coating. 18 shows a later pair of Gripso 211 8 inch vise (locking) pliers, stamped with "Vise Pliers" and the model number on one side, with "H. The notice at the left was published on page 27 of the February 19, 1914 issue of and shows Beckley-Ralston's new building at the corner of 18th Street and Michigan Avenue.
The patent date on the shank corresponds to patent #1,000,878, filed by Fred R. This ratchet was acquired a part of the Billings Allen Friction Wrench Socket Set described in our article on Billings & Spencer. The second reference is to the Eifel 1932 patent #1,862,817, which describes the present tool. The Barnes Tool Company operated in New Haven, Connecticut as a maker of pipe tongs, pipe wrenches, and other types of tools. The company's catalogs made extensive use of private branding, for which the company's "B-R" logo was frequently used. 20 shows a Beckley-Ralston 9 inch auto wrench, stamped "Beckley-Ralston Co." and "Chicago" on the shank.
By 1922 the company was offering a specialty tool for straightening connecting rods. 6 shows the Billings version of the "Allen Friction Wrench" 1/2-drive ratchet, acquired as part of a "Ford Special" socket set. Plierench Corp'n" and "Chicago, Ill." on the front plate. Ayer pressed-steel sockets were interchangeable with those supplied by the Frank Mossberg Company, the leading maker of pressed-steel socket sets. As is frequently the case with Bonney production, the forgings are marked with Bonney date codes, in this case a forged-in code "JR" near the handle (see right middle inset). The Beckley-Ralston Company was a distributor of automobile accessories and equipment, founded in 1897 and operating initially in Chicago, Illinois.
The shank is marked with "The Billings & Spencer Co. CT." forged into one side, with "Allen Friction Wrench" and the B-Triangle logo forged into the reverse, along with a "Pat Aug 15 1911" patent notice. The markings also include "Eifel Geared Plier" on the top line, with a "Pats. The overall length is 7.3 inches, and the finish is nickel plating. Ayer sockets were also compatible with "Ray" brand sockets from the Packer Auto Specialty Company, another Chicago-area maker of socket sets. In addition to its wholesale distribution operations, the company was also a mail-order dealer and sometimes operated as a manufacturer.
In 1901 the wrench business of American Saw was purchased by John A. A." forged into the shank, with "Drop Forged Steel" forged into the reverse. The patent date refers to patent #1,205,149, filed by R. The models and sizes are, from the left, 40114 (7/16), 40116 (1/2), 40118 (9/16), 40119 (19/32), 40120 (5/8), 40122 (11/16), 40124 (3/4), 40126 (13/16), 40128 (7/8), 40130 (15/16), 40132 (1 inch), 40134 (1-1/16), and 40136 (1-1/8). The overall length is 10.2 inches, and the finish is chrome plating. (See our article on Billings & Spencer for more information.) Fig.
These markings indicate that the ratchet (or at least the forged body) was produced for Bethlehem by Bonney, and the "JO" date code indicates production in 1923. 32 shows a 1/2-hex drive Bethlehem sliding Tee handle from the Model D socket set, unmarked but with the characteristic copper finish.The overall length is 5.5 inches, and the finish is plain steel. In addition, the distinctive forged handle is identical to the S-K Model 42470 Ratchet shown in our article on S-K. 13 shows an Atha 20 ounce ballpeen hammer, marked "Made in U. A." with the Atha Horseshoe logo on the reverse head. The face is stamped "Bemis & Call Company" and "Springfield" (see middle inset), although the markings are very worn and difficult to read. The patent notice refers to patent #1,893,353, filed by J. These sets featured distinctive copper-coated sockets and tools in various sizes of hex drive.The patent notation is actually probably a reference to the "Alligator" trademark, registered by American Saw in 1887. The weight is not marked on the head, but the head dimensions indicate a 20 ounce nominal weight. Ayer Manufacturing Company was founded in 1904 as a machine shop in Chicago Heights, Illinois, and was incorporated in 1906. Ayer company remains in business today, and their web site offers an informative page on the Company History [External Link]. 14 shows an Ayer 1/2-drive Tee-handle ratchet, stamped "F. The overall length is 6.1 inches, and the finish is plain steel with traces of black paint. The ad at the left was published on page 73 of the December 28, 1922 issue of and shows two early Bethlehem "Quickway" socket sets, a Mechanics' "D" set with 23 sockets, "L"-handle, "T"-handle, and ratchet, plus an "E" set consisting of an "L"-handle and eight sockets.This ratchet was described by patent #1,261,092, filed in 1914 and issued in 1918. The Battery Equipment & Supply Company (BESCO) operated in Chicago during the 1920s.
The patent document describes a ratchet with a distinctive swiveling drive gear, allowing it to operate at an angle. The text notes that the sets were available in nine different models, with prices ranging from .50 to . Currently we don't have much information on this company, but the company appears to have been founded around 1920, based on a small advertisment in the April 1920 issue of Fig.The overall length is 8.2 inches, and the finish is copper plating.